The Genuine Horse Development Course 2020
You have finally stumbled across the course your horse has been looking for to enable you to achieve complete atonement with your equine partner.
You are right for this course if:
- You are just starting out, or have been working with horses your whole life - when we receive your information on application we will then Tailor Your Education according to your level.
- You are a Career student looking for an insight into the equine industry.
- You are passionate and ready to completely submerse yourself in Genuine Horse Development
- You are looking to build Confidence or consolidate work in a supported way.
- You are ready to Seek Mastery and enjoy some well-deserved Horse Time.
What is the Genuine Horse Development course?
A unique opportunity to get the best coaching, and advance you and your horse's education over a 6-month program.
Module 1: The Art of Basic Horsemanship Skills
Mastering your Basic Horsemanship Skills will give you the foundations on which your horses academic education can be built. Heightening your awareness and developing a sense of effortless effort, way beyond what you ever thought possible.
Module 2: The Art of Groundwork
By taking the time to study and Master Groundwork according to the Great Masters, you will Achieve Balance, Symmetry and Confidence.
Module 3: The Art of In Hand work
This course enables you to develop a complete understanding of the Academic Framework of the aids before starting Lunging or Ridden work.
In-Hand work will strengthen your Combined Body Awareness and give you and your horse a more Complete Understanding of each other’s strengths and limitations.
Module 4: The Art of Lunging
This course provides you with the skills to assess and develop all three gaits, improves Rhythm, Balance, Tempo and Relaxation.
Lunging without knowledge can be very detrimental to your horse’s mind and body, but The Art of Lunging can transform your horse’s way of going immeasurably.
Module 5: The Art of Riding
By Mastering the previous modules your horse will be Calm, Relaxed with the Knowledge of how to Rebalance Himself and adjust his Point Of Mass.
It is because of your great preparation in the previous 4 modules that whether it’s a First Ride or your one hundredth ride you will both move away from the mounting block in complete Balance, Confidence and Togetherness.
Module 6: The Art of Liberty
As in life, a complete understanding brings more Freedom.
In this course, you will truly reap the rewards of taking the time to progress your Combined Body Awareness.
We will enable you to experience complete Freedom, in shared understanding between you and your horse. A Truly Life Changing Experience.
This course includes:
- 6 x 2 day modules between April-October.
- Small groups to maximise learning and ensure 1:1 coaching
- Your horses board or alternatively you can do the course with one of our Amazing Teaching Horses.
- The skills to take home and become an independent trainer in your own right
- Each day starts at 10am with coffee, cake and morning theory
- Includes a healthy lunch at 1pm
- Afternoon theory starting at 2pm
- Practical demonstrations and Lessons from our Amazing Teaching Horses
- Access to optional testing and assessment days to track your ongoing progress
- Unlimited email support
"From the moment I arrived at student of the horse I knew that something magic was going to happen. We have achieved things that I never thought I would be able to do, for example riding bareback and liberty work!
If you are really passionate about the true wellbeing of your horse and want to gain a full understanding of how to build and deepen this relationship and achieved things you never dreamed of I would encourage you to start your journey now..."
Petra O' Hara
"For anyone wishing to improve their horse’s posture, gait, straightness and core in a fun and illuminating way this is exactly the programme you need. Whether you have worked or been with horses for many years or only days this programme offers insight into the different ways you can work with and communicate with your horse from the ground, ridden and at liberty in a non-judgmental and totally supportive and friendly environment"
Joanne Thomas (ODP) (MA, BSc (Hons), HEA Fellow, SEDA)
2020 Week Day Advancing: April 2nd and 3rd, May 7th and 8th, June 4th and 5th, July 2nd and 3rd, September 3rd and 4th and October 1st and 2nd
2020 Weekend Advancing: April 11th and 12th, May 9th and 10th, June 13th and 14th, July 11th and 12th, September 12th and 13th and October 10th and 11th
Pay Monthly: £124 per month for 17 months
In order to maintain the personally trans-formative nature of “The Genuine Horse Development Course” we only have very limited spaces left for 2020. If your application does not get accepted this time you may still get accepted at a later date.