Student of the Horse Private Mentoring
This Is a one off introductory day, allowing us time to get to know each other and establish how we can best support you in your equestrian life.
You are right for this course if:
- You are just starting out with horses and want to get off to the best start.
- You are already a seasoned pro but want to take your career to the next level.
- You love horses but feel ready to open your mind and get Inspired.
- You are an International Student, or don’t own a horse but want to follow your passion with one of our Mastery Horses.
- You are looking to take your experience to the next level and blow your equine partners mind with your Horse Centred approach
- You are ready to get focused and transform your practice be it creatively, academically or both!
- Your private coaching day includes:
- On application, you will receive a welcome pack outlining everything you may need and a phone call enabling us to tailor your day to cover everything that you want.
- Video Analysis to give you instant feedback on your technique throughout the day
- An Exclusive Chance to spend the day training with Arran, Mark and their amazing team.
- Learn how to map your goals career/ personal, set time lines and achieve them.
- Enjoy developing one or more of your own horses.
Be inspired by the Art of Academic Dressage and Creative Coaching!
- Enjoy all the amazing facilities that Dudmaston Stud offers, as well as saddle fitting and trialling the best equipment for your horse.
- A healthy lunch.
- Learn from the best with one of our Mastery Horses in your chosen area to develop, and feel what it is like to work with horses in their element!
- Training notes to take home and deepen your practice.
- Use our experience to transform your experience in your horse life.
- Leave with a clear action plan of how to Achieve Your Goals, personal or professional.
- You decide the day you train to suit you.
- 1 hour Skype or phone call following your day, to keep you focused, help you avoid stumbling blocks and map your continued progress as a Student of the Horse.
"The student of the horse experience is an open and relaxed atmosphere to learn in that I have not experienced anywhere else.
The private tuition in particular has worked well for Louis and I, homing in on topics specific to us. From in hand, to quite technical ridden manoeuvres, to how to tackle hacking or popping over a jump. The tuition focuses on our strengths and weaknesses as a human and horse team, if we are struggling on a certain topic Arran is able to approach it from lots of different ways to find the right way for Louis and I.
We have a lovely ridden horse thanks to the Student of the Horse team."
Student Of The Horse Bespoke Coaching - One Day £500
We only have very limited spaces for this completely bespoke private coaching in 2018/2019. If your application does not get accepted this time you may still get accepted at a later date. Please note that anyone who accompanies is considered as a paying observer.