Student of the Horse Private Mentoring 2018
We have spent our careers travelling the world to take private mentoring with some of the most innovative personal and professional equestrian mentors, and now for the first time we want to share this experience with you.
You are right for this course if:
- You are just starting out with horses and want to get off to the best start.
- You are already a seasoned pro but want to take your work to the next level.
- You love horses but feel ready to open your mind and get inspired.
- You are an international student, or don’t own a horse but want to follow your passion with one of our Mastery Horses.
- You are looking to take your experience to the next level and blow your equine partners mind with your Horse Centred approach.
- You are ready to get focused and transform your practice be it creatively, academically or both!
Your 6-month mentoring program includes:
- An exclusive chance to spend over 45 hours personal training with Arran and Mark over a course of 6 months.
- Plan, map and make your monthly goals a reality in your chosen area of development over your 6-month private mentoring programme
- Use our combined experience to transform your experience with your horse be it personal or professional
- Video analysis to give you instant feedback on your technique throughout the day
- Learn from the best with one of our Mastery Horses in your chosen area to develop, and feel what it is like to work with horses in their element!
- Enjoy all the amazing facilities that Dudmaston Stud offers, as well as saddle fitting and trialling the best equipment for your horse.
- Expand your client base and learn how to attract the "Right Kinds" of horses and clients for you.
- Build your own portfolio of work and have your progress photographed.
- Understand how to Support Your Horse to work well in challenging environments.
- How to map out and set up your own Equi-Centered management system, where ever you are based.
- How to establish the right support team to ensure you and your horses Success together.
- You decide the day you train to suit you.
- Bespoke homework will be set for you to complete in-between sessions – don’t worry we won’t let you fail!
- 1 hour Skype call a month to keep you focused and on track
- I hour phone call a month
- Unlimited email access
"I first came across Student of the Horse in January this year and, oh boy do I wish I’d found them sooner!
I’ve been around horses for most of my life, and have worked with them professionally for a number of years, but I didn’t ever feel that I’d had ‘that’ truly harmonious connection when riding or training. For years I dreamed of being able to achieve this connection and it was something that I really wanted to develop. This was when I approached Mark and Arran at Student of the Horse!
Since becoming a Student of their mentoring program, I feel that, not only have I started to genuinely understand the principles for a balanced approach to training horses, I have also gained a much better awareness in my own body and in my attitude.
Mark and Arran are second to none as coaches, not just because of their profound understanding and experience, but also because of their ability to translate, the sometimes-bewildering world of horse code, into words that even I can understand!
They’ve managed to untangle some of the confusion I have created by previous training, and this is mostly down to their sheer patience, open-mindedness and creativity!
Mark and Arran have really encouraged me in my own training and have enriched my horsemanship skills in ways I could have never imagined. As part of Student of the Horse, I have joined a team of other like-minded students, who are all incredibly inspiring and forward thinking. Every course I’ve been on has deepened my understanding into the connection I have with my own horse and gives me new inspiration to enhance it.
May the genuine horse and human development journey continue!"
“Mentor Me” for 6 months £650 PM
We only have very limited spaces for this completely bespoke Private Mentoring Programme in 2018/2019. If your application does not get accepted this time you may still get accepted at a later date.
Please note that anyone who accompanies is considered as a paying observer.