Wednesday 3rd and Thursday 4th April 2019
Join a small group of like-minded equine adventure lovers “Students of the Horse” on Wednesday 3rd and Thursday 4th April at our horse base and camp site near Borth (Wales) for an incredible experience!
Have fun with your horse on the beach in a safe well organised trip that caters for all levels of confidence and experience.
There will be one trainer per five delegates so plenty of 1:1 time whether you require confidence coaching, novice horse educational strategy, or are looking for the adventure of galloping through the surf this trip is for you!
- 11am meet at the horse base and camp site (where the horses will stay overnight) for coffee and cake
- 12pm - 2pm Advancing Groundwork and building confidence in this incredible and beautiful environment. Wind, Water, waves, sea weed, water breaks etc
- 2pm - 3pm bring and share BBQ Lunch
- 3pm - 5pm continue to advance your Groundwork or join the Riding group
Following our first day we will make a reservation for all delegates at The Victoria Inn for 8pm, a local pub on the beach. So if you would like to eat with the group, join us for drinks or go off and do your own thing, it’s completely up to you, just let us know on booking.
- Meet at 9.30am at our horse base for Coffee and Cake Followed by your third and final beach adventure with your horse.
- For this final beach adventure, you decide your lesson, whether you would like a lesson on something specific, have some confidence coaching or just take some time to enjoy your horse in the surf its completely up to you.
This final guided beach ride wraps up at 12.30pm allowing plenty of time to enjoy the rest of your day with your horse as you choose or load up and head home with plenty of time before dark.
Total Cost for 1.5 days of coaching plus horse board is £175. A complete list of local camping options, hostels, and B+B's/Hotels are available on booking or for any further questions don’t hesitate to email email@example.com today as only very limited spaces left for the unique experience.
Book Your Place
Sorry, this course has now sold out!